隐居山野,畅游天下!

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

尚孝:

存档灵魂:





Wish You Were Here
多 么 希 望 你 能 在 此

〔歌手〕Pink Floyd
〔专辑〕Wish You Were Here


So

时过境迁

So you think you can tell

物是人非,你是否还觉得你能

Heaven from Hell

在地狱中坚信天堂?

Blue skies from pain

从苦难中仰望星空?

Can you tell a green field

你是否依旧觉得你能,发现生机盎然的绿地

From a cold steel rail?

沿着冰冷铁轨直至尽头?

A smile from a veil?

透过厚重面纱窥见微笑?

Do you think you can tell?

你觉得这一切你可能持有?


And did they get you to trade

你可否曾,被迫出卖灵魂?

Your heroes for ghosts?

与魔鬼交易自我?

Hot ashes for trees?

葱葱森林烧毁,只余炙热灰烬?

Hot air for a cool breeze?

闷热空气窒息,尚存一丝喘息?

Cold comfort for change?

冷漠玩世不恭,仅剩一线生机?

And did you exchange

如果再回到从前,你还会出卖自我去交易吗?

A walk on part in the war

人生逆旅,你我皆过路人

For a lead role in a cage?

难道生命一遭,只为困守牢笼为王?


How I wish

我多么的希望

How I wish you were here

多么希望,你能在此,就在我身旁

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

我们只是迷失灵魂的游鱼,游弋在鱼缸中打转

Year after year

日复一日,年复一年

Running over the same old ground

疲于奔命,却只在原地踏步。


What have we found?

我们都感悟到了什么?

The same old fears

生活的恐慌,生命的迷失

Wish you were here

多么希望,你能在此,就在我身旁,

.....

同我一起,感悟人生。

  

来源:Eudaimonia

评论
热度(33)

© 乔小乔 | Powered by LOFTER